google84404980effcdf24.html Mecrockers: Contact US

Sunday 21 July 2013

Contact US



      Hai Friends,
                      How is my Blog.I'm K.Ravindra Persuing B.Tech 3rd Year in Seshachala Institute of Technology,Puttur(Mechanical Engineering).I'm Interested in Blogging.So,I Started this Site especially for Mechanical Students.This Site is UPDATED Everyday by me.


                  I sincerely hope this correspondence finds you in the best of spiritual and physical peace. I am in the process of compiling an email list to help communication between this Blog and you. If you would be interested in receiving information directly from this Blog, please fill out your contact information below. I will be sending some information this Blog via email and NOT with a paper copy.I will also provide a list of educational websites that would enhance learning and allow you to practice skills taught in this Blog. Please understand that if you are not on this email list, you will not receive this material.And also include your Contact Number to receive updates as fast as email.If you would like to provide more than one email address (ex:friends and relatives) please feel free to do so.
                                                      I know I can count on your support and cooperation.

                                                                            Thank You,
                                                                                                                                             Yours,
                                                                                                                                         K.Ravindra,
                                                                                                                                             Author.
                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank Q Your Feedback is Valuable........